Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Gotta Start Somewhere!

Hi there! Here I am!  I've been mulling this over for awhile and with a little push and encouragement from my better half, yes, I think that is true, I took the plunge. I want to think that when you are happy in your life, you blog!

I invite you to visit me when you have the time and see what I've been up to and even make a comment to let me know you've stopped by! I hope to keep it fun, positive and interesting with what I am up to throughout the next two years of employment. After that, I hope you stick with me as I enter another exciting part of my life........Retirement!!

I love the warmth, hate the winter, can't get enough sunshine, reading or camping with my man and my pooch.

I love to shop, the apparel type of shopping but since I don't have a money tree in the back yard, I have to limit to what excess I do this. Second hand shops are my thing.  I'm not fussy who wore an item before me, and if I only spend $3 on it, I don't feel bad if I toss it back in a donation bag when I'm tired of it.

I currently sell Avon, the brochure type of store, and have been for 17 years. After I retire, that will come to an end for reasons I will disclose later.

Just a little bit about myself for now.   Thank you for peeking in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment